GJ Legal has been providing advocacy and advice in Ballina and the surrounding district since 2007.
We are tenacious, well organised and accountable lawyers who deliver the best possible outcomes using a range of strategies.
We know that if you are seeking legal advice it is an important time in your life. It may be because you are separating, having parenting issues, wanting a Will or to get Probate in an Estate, or to make a claim on an Estate, or buying or selling property. We also know that anyone can make mistakes and end up with a situation that needs to be fixed, either in Court or elsewhere.
We can assist you in the following areas:
- Family Law – Including marriage, de facto and divorce law, legal separation issues; spousal maintenance; property settlements; financial agreements; domestic and family violence, Apprehended Violence Orders and Legal Aid.
- Children’s matters – including parenting plans and contact arrangements; parental rights; father’s and grandparent’s rights; guardianship of children; independent representation of children as Independent Children’s Lawyer through Legal Aid, Children’s Court matters.
- Family Provisions Act Claims
- Wills, Probate, Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardian Authorities
- Traffic matters, and Police charges
We invite you to contact us for more information or to arrange an appointment with one of our lawyers.